Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Higashi No Eden and Pandora Hearts Review



ok guys, I'm terribly sorry for not updating a blog in a while. lol. anyways, I LOVE HIGASHI NO EDEN!! OMG! Oh yeah, and Takizawa is hot. and I don't really like Oshugi....he's jealous of Takizawa cuz he's always with the girl he likes.
But what I most like about it is:

-It's reality
-It's drama
-It's freaking awesome
-It's so interesting.
BUT IT'S SO AWESOME! It's pretty much the first anime I've seen with an English opening. Cool, huh. I LOVE the ending song! It's probably one of the best animes this year. Here's the summary:
On November 22, 2010 ten missiles strike Japan. However, this unprecedented terrorist act, later to be called as "Careless Monday," does not result in any apparent victims, and is soon forgotten by almost everyone. Then, 3 months later... Saki Morimi is a young woman currently in the United States of America on her graduation trip. But just when she is in front of the White House, Washington DC, she gets into trouble, and only the unexpected intervention of one of her fellow countrymen saves her. However, this man, who introduces himself as Akira Takizawa, is a complete mystery. He appears to have lost his memory. and he is stark naked, except for the gun he holds in one hand, and the mobile phone he's holding with the other hand. A phone that is charged with 8,200,000,000 yen in digital cash.

^I DO NOT OWN THIS INFORMATION WHATSOEVER!!!

Sorry guys, i didn't add the episode review cuz i was so obsessed watching it
(conscience: more like lazy..)

So...but I'll try to post a blog on the upcoming episode! There are 9 episodes so far and I LOVE IT ALL.

I am just speechless at the amazing-ness (i don't care if it's not a word) of this anime. It's just..amazing. I can't describe it to the fullest because there are no words to describe it's awesomeness. It's not girly and it's just really, really good.


PANDORA HEARTS!!

THIS ANIME IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!
It's pretty addicting, too. I LOVE IT! It has an amazing plot, and it's just so thorough and interesting. The characters are awesome, and the action is so suspenseful. Every episode that I watch makes me wanna watch more. It's so good! I love it!
But, I DO NOT LIKE SHARON! Her character is just too com
mon that I don't like that. And she acts all innocent. I'm not even sure what side she is on!I mean, she is just TOO normal. and TOO perfect. I don't like characters like that.
But, my favorite character is Alice!
She is just AWESOME! She kicks butt and
she has an aw
esome character. Her character is very unique and the way she acts is very cute. I loved how she kissed him in the beginning for a contract. She's probably the prettiest and awesomest Chain out there. I can't find enough words to describe her awesomeness. :D


Gilbert: Hot. LOL. I love his protective character and how he befriends Oz. I think he can be a true friend to people that he really cares about. And his little arguments with Alice are pretty funny. I wonder if he'll ever like her..(but I'm sort of leaning towards Alice X Oz. lol.)

So anyways, here is the summary:

Oz Bezarius, heir to one of the duke houses, has just turned fifteen. His life is rich and carefree, darkened only by the constant absence of his father. At his coming-of-age ceremony, however, everything changes. For no reason that he can discern, he's cast into the prison known as the "Abyss", only to be saved by a "chain" known as Alice, the bloodstained black rabbit. It is unknown why was he cast into Abyss, how does Alice factor into it all, and what does the organization known as "Pandora" want with him.

^ I DO NOT OWN THE CONTENT ABOVE!!!!!

So anyways, that's it for today. :D Expect more coming soon!




Ikuto: See ya next time. (winks)
Fangirls: (faint and sigh)


No comments:

Post a Comment