Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shugo Chara Review

First off, this anime is awesome. I love it lots, but the only thing this anime i don't like is the insane filler attacks. (A.K.A. fillers that don't make sense and completely waste your time) i love the plotline in the manga, but it's just that

STUPID SATELIGHT KEEPS ON RUINING IT WITH FRIGGIN FILLERS!!! URGGG!!!

Ok, Satelight, here features our special guest, Sonozaki Shion, from Higurashi. Rant away, Shion. (look at the pic. LOOK AT IT. You don't like her when she's angry! SO YEAH SATELIGHT, see how you've made ppl mad and lose fans of Shugo Chara)

(Shion)

Konnichiwa. My name is Sonozaki Shion. Nice to
meet you, Satelight. First off, I'd like to expess my anger for you RUINING the precense of SHUGO CHARA. YES, THE SHUGO CHARA! I WOULD RATHER REPLACE YOU WITH ANOTHER COMPANY TO DO THIS BEFORE I GET MY TAZER! Yes, that's right, TAZER. Or do we have to move this on to the fun fun underground torture chamber? SO YOU GUYS ARE LIARS! LIARS! LIAR! LIARS! YOU SAID YOU WOULD MAKE THIS ANIME RIGHT?!?! SO LIAR! LIAR! YOU MADE IT BAD WITH FILLERS! USODA! USODA! (means liar) LIAR!!!!!



(shoos shion back)

O.o s-sorry about that. Shion has her tempers. But I have to agree with her. SO YOU DON'T WANT TO GET HER MAD SATELIGHT. like us. So stop putting these STUPID STUPID FILLERS. SO DANG THOSE FILLERS.


Okay, done with the ranting. Now let's talk about the good points. :)
This anime has equal points with romance and magic
al girl. Haha, my type. This anime was AMAZING. Literally. I love the manga the most, of course. The only problem is Satelight and fillers. Apparently they LOVE to torture us Shugo Chara fans with waiting and waiting and WAITING. Okay, so. I really reccomend it though. Though I'd rather have you guys read the manga first, but it's your choice. Okay, anyways, here are the basic 4 good points.
1. The storyline is awesome and amazing, it makes you think "who ever thought of this? cuz it's brilliant!)
2. The guys are hot.
3. The attacks are cool.

4. You get moe overload. Lol.




Season One and Season 2 Review

Shugo Chara Season 1: This is the season that I pretty much enjoyed the most. Almost every episode has a good point and only has a few fillers between each episode. It goes back to the real storyline at the appropiate times. Also, the drawings were pretty good, but not as good as the second season. But this season was WAAAAAAY better than the fillers of the 2nd season. Not that the second season was bad, but i'm just saying how they put fillers in now.
Shugo Chara Season 2: Omg, this season was really good, and the drawings were better, BUT THIS IS THE SEASON WHERE I JUST CA'NT STAND THE FILLERS ANYMORE. THIS IS WERE SATELIGHT MESSES UP. There had to be like FRIGGIN 20 EPISODES BETWEEN IKUTO IN HER BED?!?! THAT'S MESSED UP! And they even created a filler character??!!? WTF is that?!?! Lulu de Morcief or whatever her name is. STUPID LULU AND HER STUPID ? EGGS! Seriously, why did they make this?

Oh, I know!
BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT MONEY, MONEY
MONEY! They make the serious longer so they can have MONEY! We Shugo Chara fans are pissed off because of that! And because of those fillers, Shugo Chara is losing fans that haven't read the manga. So sad. So, very, very, sad. But I'm happy with some episodes, like episode 74 and whenever ikuto comes in and it's not a filler. I love Shugo Chara, trust me, but I just hate it when they put the fillers in. It has no meaning.

I love the moment in here in the second season . AMUTO 4 EVER.

Manga Review:



I LOVE IT. ITS SO AWESOME. It's like one of the best mangas I HAVE EVER READ. No fillers, no interruptions, everything keeps you hooked! The storyline is more explained and there are BETTER romance and Amuto parts. And of course, they look better. I love the manga and Peach Pit. Screw Satelight.


My favorite couple in Shugo Chara (w
arning Tadamu fans, please don't get mad at me for this and you may skip this if you'd like.)

I think that's real obvious looking at t
hat picture. Anyways, I ABSOLUTELY adore Amuto!
Reasons:

1. Ikuto loves her for herself, all selves, and loves her for her.
2. Ikuto needs some love.
3. Ikuto is actually brave enough
to actually flirt with her or tease her.
4. There are more Amuto moments than Tadamu moments.
5. Amuto moments are more "yaa
aaah!" and more effective than Tadamu.
6. Amu and Tadase don't have a powerful love thing to me.
7. Ikuto and Amu have a good relationship.

(some reasons by animehalf)

AND I LOVE IKUTO <333
how sexy he is ;) hahaha. So there you have it, my rant and opinion about Shugo Chara! Hope you enjoyed, and I'll post a blog soon. I'll end this with a pretty Amu pic from the manga :)







2 comments:

  1. lol I pretty much fell off my chair when you posted a pic of Shion, lol XD
    Random Higurashi pic in the middle of a kid-friendly Shugo Chara post, lol.
    I agree with you 100% about the anime. I mean, it SUCKS in season 2. There's like, what 13 more fillers before we get moving with the stinking plot. Stupid Satelight wastes our time. But the manga is brilliant. But what sucks is that Satelight will now waste our time using the time they didn't take to introduce the taiyaki kid/Hikaru. Ugh. Satelight sucks.

    ReplyDelete